It makes sense to register with Thames Teachers before planning your move to the UK. Take advantage of our industry knowledge and get a head start before the big adventure!
Find a job
Mobile - Find a Job
Your pay explained
Thames Teachers understands how important maximising your pay and getting paid ontime is. We run an efficient payroll service with excellent customer service.
Working with Thames Teachers is made easy through our partner umbrella companies We provide teachers a small selection of Umbrella Companied to choose from, especially for those who might work for another agency and wish to keep their payroll simple. We use both paper and online timesheets.
• At the end of the day ensure you find the contact for the school and get your timesheet signed.
• Ask your contact or the school.
• By the end of the week you will need to ensure your timesheets have been submitted but we will remind you of anything outstanding giving you more than enough time to act on this.
• By the end of the day on Monday you should receive a text message if we have not yet received any timesheets.
• If you miss the deadline any outstanding timesheets will be paid the following week but we can honestly say that this is very rare!
• Thames Teachers candidates are paid weekly on a Friday for all approved timesheets. Payment will be paid directly into your bank account and you will receive an electronic payslip from your chosen Payroll Provider to confirm how much was paid into your account.